Ansouis is a village in the massif du Luberon which has known how to save its roots, especially concerning its heritage. Indeed, the Castle which is on the top of the village and which belonged to the Sabran family is beautiful. Moreover, we can see many houses here from the 15th to 17th century, and also the St Martin church. The village is partially downwind from the mistral. All these assets lead to the fact that Ansouis is among the most beautiful villages of France.
- The medieval castle from the 17th century will seduce you with its donjon, its fortification with crenels and machicolation, without forgetting the beautiful and very well kept up gardens.
- The Saint Martin church, full of history from the 11th century.
- The wine-growers' cooperative for people who enjoy wine and especially AOC côtes du Luberon.
- The museum of vine and wine where there are more than 300 tools from vine-growing and cooperage and also some old press.
- The extraordinary museum created by Georges Mazoyer, a man who was fond of diving. This museum represents 47 years of submarine exploration and research. Don't miss La grotte Bleue which permit to be surrounded by corals and aquatic creatures with the song of waves.